Sunday, October 17, 2010

Watch me go !

Well, I'll be darned!
I wrote this cool post about what I am posting here, and then went on bragging about my new shoes and east European love for Adidas track outfits, and then windows decides to crash my Firefox, I save nothing and I loose all of my wisdom!
So fuck it, it was stupid anyhow.
Here's some fan art parody stuff ( some might call it Flinstones Uncut :) hehe), some more character design for a friend, and bits and bobs of a pitch for a project I did some time ago for this bunch of cool guys, and they allowed me to share some of it.
So there you go.
Cheers to all,Milenko

4 comments:

Mike Crichlow said...

Awesome! Love how Wilma Flintstone turned out. :)

LFW said...

you are an evil yet super talented man milenko.

i love these drawings!

cheers to you

-LFW

Patrick Schoenmaker said...

I've got a soft spot for the pig.

Peter Yong said...

Loving these!!!

The tasteful glimpse of nob cracked me up!