Monday, January 28, 2013

Feeling naughty, VERY NSFW

I was working on many other things, but could not help myself so I kept on sketching little bits and bobs for the Veronique Pettite story I want to do eventually.
Now sketches are out of context, and pretty random and first pass rough, and probably sink a bit further into  depravity than my stuff so far.
But the story behind it is about love and devotion, and if I ever actually do my little picture book, you will laugh and you will cry and you will feel good all the way.
Now I just realized I may have a rhyme in the statement above which makes me ashamed and uncomfortable.
So I will cut it short here and just post the sketches.
Also, I did a bit of practice in a lame attempt to emulate the style of an artist called Boichi, of SunKenRock Fame. That guy is a genius and I love the way he draws girls.

Anyhow, cheers to all,  and all the best,

Milenko



1 comment:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Happy New Years Milenko...

Wishing you a prosperous 2013!.

P